Saturday, November 1, 2008

Quotes from Uniform Trip

by Rebecca

Today a bunch of the scouts went up to Avenue, MD to get Winter Blues. We ended up not only getting the blues, but also getting the whites.

As usual, I had my notebook to write down quotes. Here are some of them.

"On every long cruise, everyone should have a nickname." "Let me say: 'NO!!" - Daniel and David

"Too bad Gus isn't here to hit on Caitlín." - Daniel

"I have more pictures of Gus than you." - Daniel

"She's writing down everything we say." - Mark

"Was that a yawn or a scream?" "It was a Daniel thing." - Adam M. and Caitlín

"Darn, I forgot to buy a gag for Daniel." - Caitlín

"Who said anything about killing?" - David

"What would happen if we left him on the side of the interstate?" - David

"Is that an Adam question?" "It's not an Adam question, it's THE Adam question." - Caitlín and David, in regard to Adam L.

"Your hair is just too strong." - Mark

"I once had too much cheesecake." "Is that possible?" "Yes." - Daniel and Adam M.

"You look like a scary clown." - Caitlín

"Are you bionic?" - Daniel

"Daniel, are you being creepy?" - David

"I think I'm actually speechless." - David

"Who votes for real music over Daniel?" - David

"I've run out of strength." - Daniel

"Oh my gosh, we're all going to die." "No, Daniel, not everyone, just you." - Daniel and David

David: [referring to Daniel stroking his chin] "Daniel, you don't have anything to stroke down there."
Daniel: "Yes I do."
David: "I see one [hair]."
Daniel: "There are six!"
David: "I shaved this morning and I already have more than six."

"You can sleep through death." - Mark

"He was trying to look like a girl." - Caitlín

"You don't have to worry about that. You already do, Daniel." - Adam M.

"I would say a girl or an emo guy, but then I realized they look the same." - Mark

"You have a muscle?" - Caitlín

"Anyone have a hair tie?" "No." "Whoa, what?" - Daniel, Adam M., and David

"We should attach a price tag to Daniel and toss him out." - David

"Good thing we don't have more than one Daniel." - Caitlín

"No, not dating. You're considering dating a Nazi." - David

"Why are we arguing about showers?" - Adam M.

"I love that smell." "Burning bags?" - Mark and Caitlín

"It's not dangerous. Ouch!" - Daniel

"I can do it with my head. Can you?" - Caleb

"You don't want to smell this hair." - Daniel

"We could probably throw Daniel on the fire." - David

"Do you think he will taste more like beef or pork?" "Chicken." - Mark and David

"I'm a mud Scout." - Daniel

Caleb: [Speaking to Mark, who was in charge of cooking:] "I can be your faithful sidekick."
Caitlín: "No, it's the 'galley slave,' remember?"

"Daniel is a weed." - David

"Daniel is not talking for once." - Caitlín

"It sounds like a duck." - Sarah

"Just don't wear it in public." - David

"I'm sorry, I won't say 'Hi' anymore." - Caitlín

"Daniel, do you want to pick out Gus's clothes?" "All right!!" - Caleb and Daniel

"You look like a little elf or something." - Caitlín

"Let me sleep in peace for petesake." - Daniel

"Oh no, not the hat!" - Adam M.

"I didn't know you all had things that small." - David

"I was listening to this song and thought it was a soup commercial." - Adam M.

No comments: