Saturday, November 1, 2008

Downrigging Quotes

by Rebecca

This afternoon Caitlín, Daniel, Gus, Skipper Shay and I went up to Chestertown for the Sultana's Downrigging Weekend.

Here are some of the quotes that were said in the car on the way up and back. (There were more funny quotes, but I didn't write them down because we were on the tall ships.)

"I wish David was here so he could teach me The Irish Rover." - Daniel

"We're all going to die." - Daniel

"Daniel, what's wrong?" - Caitlín

"You know how glad I am that I'm not claustrophobic?" - Daniel (who was in the middle of the back seat, between Gus and me)

"Do these look like dog biscuits?" 'They are." - Caitlín and Skipper Shay

"Your ears perk up when you hear 'trouble'." - Skipper Shay

"You'll never guess my middle name." "Hamster!" - Skipper Shay and Gus

"Aflac!" - Gus

"What if the helicopter hits the bridge?" - Caitlín

"Oh, you bit me." "I just put my tooth on you." - Daniel and Gus

"I've never been to a full service gas station." - Caitlín

"This is a historic moment." - Skipper Shay

"My brains almost came out my nose." - Skipper Shay

No comments: