Monday, October 6, 2008

Sea Scout Mad Libs

by Rebecca

These were done on the Petty Officer Training Cruise.

From a Mad Lib of the Sea Scout Promise:

As a Car Scout, I promise to do my best:
To guard against lip accidents.
To know the location and sweet use of the life saving devices on every Caleb I board.
To be prepared to render picks to those in need.
To seek to preserve the motto of the sea: Noses and Caitlín first.

From a Mad Lib based on Long Cruise Quotes (All names refer to the original quote.):

"There's always a bigger rutabaga." - Gus

"When we have to do the amputation, you're not going to be able to sneeze very well." - Skipper Shay

"There's a really big zipper on the dinghy. Oh, wait, that's Gus." - David

"I sometimes wish I was a potato." - Gus

"A helpful scout is a ducky scout." - Skipper Shay

"If you have anything disgusting, Gus will laugh it." - Mate Dan

"Everybody watch what you say, she's got her crack out again." - Daniel

"I like dust bunnies." - Gus

"I'm not good at pickpocketing rolling stuff." - Daniel

"Why are you pinching your spleen?" "I don't have anything else to do." - Daniel and Gus

"Gus, you don't have to eat your appendix, you can eat cookies." - Caitlín

"Did she taste like OCCL (over concentrated Crystal Light)?" - Gus

"That's the last hangnail you get from me, missy." - Skipper Shay

"Is there such a thing as bad ice cream?" "Yes, hash flavored." - Mate Dan and Skipper Shay

"Are you eating your nose hair again?" - Daniel

"That's girly tea." "It's tea that mops back." - Mate Dan and Skipper Shay

"Tell me that's not surreptitious." "That's not surreptitious." - Skipper Shay and Mate Dan

"I wonder what a jellyfish elf would shiver like." - Caitlín

"Did we run out of kitties?" "Yes, you ate them all." - Daniel and David

"Buy canned fried grapes at the dollar store." - Daniel

"No one else is fruity, it's just your imagination." - Gus

"My tonsils are 3.2 nautical miles apart." - David

"Mine are 3.1 nice leagues." - Caitlín

"Did Gus get attacked by dung beetles again?" - Mate Dan

"They're girls, you're never going to understand them, so just chew." - David to Gus

No comments: