Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter Training Quotes

by Rebecca

Once again, I had paper and a pen with me this weekend at Winter Training to write down some quotes that members of Ship 7916 said.

Here are some of the quotes (not in order of when they were said):

"That's very David." - Skipper

"She switched to quotes again." - Sarah

"I need to get me some oxygen." - Mr. Longhi

"Pizza and beer for dinner." - Skipper

"Sprite Zero tastes like it is burning your tongue." - Caitlín

"Aflac." - Gus

"I like that feeling." - Gus

"Broccoli raw has that weird broccoli taste." - Caleb

"How bad do we spank you?" - Mr. Longhi

"Are you doing quotes?" - Mr. Wills

"I turned around and mocked you immediately." - Mr. Kent

"Snow is a solid?" - Skipper

"Stage a mutiny." - Caleb

"This room has had more excitement now than in the last 12 hours." - Mr. Fucello

"Sleep on the hotel floor for $20." - Skipper

"I can sleep on my floor for free." - Caleb

"It was a little smokey." - Mr. Wills

"Just bang their heads together." - Skipper

"Don't you hate it when parents do this?" - Caleb

"I stuck my head in and raised the average age in the room 10 years." - Mr. Kent

"Can he catch a drip?" "Dude!" - Skipper and Mr. Wills

"Everyone would like 'Enter the Haggis'." - Skipper

"Poor Boatswain." - Skipper

"Could you please pass me all my clothing?" - Caleb

"Don't you dare write that down." - Caleb

"Another version of the happy dance of joy." - Mr. Longhi

"I mean it looks like skulls." - Caitlín

"Why not? Joe said it." - Mr. Longhi

"We were worried you would be doing this." - Skipper

"12." "13." "Whoo!" - Mr. Fucello and Caleb

"Gee Adam, who's going to fire who?" - Mr. Longhi

"Positive 14." "A thousand and 14?" - Adam and Caitlín

"She's quoting you, dad." - Sarah

"Can't hear you, sonny boy." - Mr. Fucello

"We'll be the stars." - Skipper

"I trust you all to do it yourselves, except for that one." - Skipper

"Don't touch it, Gus." - Caleb

"Banging their heads on trash can lids." - Skipper

"It's all lies." - Skipper

"I thought it was safe, but you're hiding back there behind Skipper Shay." - Mr. Wills

"It's the aliens coming to get you!" - Skipper

"There's the mean skipper lady." - Skipper

"I'm never making a bad suggestion again." - Skipper

"Oh, ok." "You're welcome." "I still don't get it." - Gus and Caitlín

"Don't cross me again." - Skipper

"Everyone will love you if you did that." - Caitlín

"Show me the surgeon!" - Mr. Wills

"That's like David right there." "You found a David character." - Caitlín and Skipper

"Overly macho." - Skipper

"He's probably snoring, then." - Mr Wills

"You would want to look like Ken?" - Skipper (to Gus)

"The horse is still moaning." - Skipper

Sarah: "Did you just call it petrified meat?"
Caitlín: "Yes! It's like fossilized!"

"David, will you go to the dance with me?" - Gus

"Strange children." - Skipper

"They'll do a right good job at it. If they don't, I'll kick their butts!" - Skipper

"I'll buy front row tickets to that." - Mr. Wills

"My bed's gone!" - Rebecca

"My lips are blue." - Skipper

"Do YOU like your chocolate?" - Gus

"As the senior ranking officer, my crew gets the best." - Skipper

"I'm actually doing some Sea Scout stuff tomorrow." - Mr. Wills"

"It was like watching a movie." - Skipper

Gus: "That would be funny."
Caitlín: "If you died?"
Gus: "Yes."

"Somebody better say 'Yes', or I'm going to have to appoint them!" - Skipper

"Where's my biggly-wiggly?" - Mr. Wills

"What? I like my chocolate." - Gus

"Get out of my county, mister." - Skipper

"He's a dude!" - Mr. Wills

"'Cause you can't call 911 if you're passed out." - Skipper

"Nertz?" - Jared

"Harrison, if you want you can go clean up everything." - David

"Going to go fill up with sugar." - Gus

"Man, that tastes funky." "Tastes about as funky as you, Gus." - Gus and Jared

"Full contact team solitaire." - Sarah

Rebecca: "Chocolate and lemonade?"
Gus: "Yes!"

"Caleb, do you mind if I move your coat?" "Yes, go ahead." - Sarah and Caleb

"Red ten, red ten.." - Caitlín

"I learned how to do it. Does it mess you up?" "No." - Mr. Fucello and Caitlín

"It's the nertzinator." - Scott

"David said he wants to have a chocolate pudding IV if he is in a coma." - Sarah

"Your fingers are weird." - Jared

"This is not for the lemonade, just for my own enjoyment." - Gus

"I shuffled them." "Really bad." - Jared and Caitlín

"Mustard!" - Caitlín, Caleb and Rebecca

1 comment:

Shay Seaborne said...

Hey! I never said half of that stuff! I was misquoted! It's all lies!

That said, I culled a good one after you left Catoctin, Rebecca. Ok, I will share it with you if you insist.

"That's not torture, it's training!" -Commodore Steve Alexander

Meshes nicely with my quote from the long cruise, doesn't it? ("Time to torture the scouts!")

Thanks for making it fun.

-Skipper