Friday, September 18, 2009

Wardroom Meeting Quotes

The Skipper and I attended the Wardroom Meeting. I got a page of quotes from the Skipper in the car on the way up, then a bunch of quotes from other adults at the meeting.

Quotes from Skipper:
"Are we in the twilight zone?"
"There must be something wrong. There's no cars."
"I've been quoted more in the last 6 months than in 10 years of that."
"No really, I wasn't complaining."
"Now I have to be careful not to miss it again."
"Maryland: we don't believe in merge areas."
"You've made your own applesauce, why not your own pickle loaf."
"You're too funny."
"I wonder if this light's long enough to get a text message out before it changes."
"That's it, I'm not doing anymore talking in the car with you. Cause I'm your only victim, that's why."
"It's not technically while I'm driving."
"The usual suspect."
"(horrible crunching sounds) Oops."
"You're not allowed to show those to anyone."
"He kin of owes me."
"Word already got out about our little plan. Dang it."
"These are just prototypes, we're working up some nice ones."
"Come on, I have a right to see how you are quoting me."
"Look at you. You're trouble."

Quotes from the meeting. Some are anonymous because I didn't know the person's name.
"I wonder if I have time for a nap before we get started." - Skipper
"I'm going to sit next to the women." - Commodore Yeckley
"He told me the engine was great, the boat just needed work."
"Bob Cooper. We could Google him."
"I think we should do that one."
"I have five women running my life now."
"We'll have to do a goober count as they come in." - Skipper
"If you have gotten here on time, you would have known we were in here." - Commodore Yeckley
"Four economists, five opinions." - Commodore Alexander
"A ketch with only one mast."
"I actually wasn't there, believe it or not." - Commodore Alexander
"Might me able to do a floating dock." - Skipper
"How deep is the reflecting pool?" - Joel David
"I just stood there and grinned." - Commodore Yeckley
"I know we can." - Skipper
"Send all the crazies up there." - Commodore Yeckley
"A lot of scouting volunteers don't know about it." - Commodore Yeckley

No comments: